£15 per hour
Part Time Job Description – 12 hours per week
About the role
- Monitoring the admin@dpht email address on a daily basis
- Maintenance of all databases – Members – Volunteers – Guides – Pony site logs
- Monitoring post
- Answering telephone calls
- Liaise with all DPHT personnel & Main Beneficiaries where necessary
- Liaise with the Bellever Walks Booking volunteer and cover function during absence
- Upkeep of the Pony Sales List and responding to Sales Enquiries
- Back up of the DPHT Laptop – weekly
- Obtaining quotes for required items
- Donation acknowledgement
- Monitoring Pony Keeper Membership subscriptions
- Financial admin
- Meeting Room Hire and preparation
- Cleanliness of the office, meeting room and rest rooms.
- Other duties as required and agreed (shows/events/open days/meetings)
To be successful in this role you will need a good standard of education and have practical experience/knowledge of customer service and administrative processes, enthusiasm for the Dartmoor pony and the work of DPHT highly desirable. You will also need to be self-motivated and flexible and have the ability to operate with minimum supervision, and a have strong interpersonal skills, both internal and external which are vital to this role. Hybrid working available.
You will need the ability to remain calm under pressure and show resilience. You will need to work alone and as part of team, a driving licence and/or transport preferred.
A DBS check will be required for this role.
Application deadline 25th August 2023 to email@example.com
Please supply a current CV and covering letter explaining your suitability for the role
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 5th September at Parke HQ Bovey Tracey TQ13 9JQ